Saturday, October 4, 2008

One of those forwards

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I have the same middle name as my dad, just spelled differently.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
It's been a couple of days, at least.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
It's okay.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey sandwiches are my favorite.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Oh, yeah!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes, I think so.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
No, never.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
Last time I checked I still had 'em.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Good grief, no!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
homemade granola

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Yes.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Yes.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
chocolate

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
I'm going to say their height, but I probably notice different things about different people.

15. RED OR PINK?
Is this a trick question?

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
my impatience

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST
our daughter, Hope.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Sure!

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
black

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
kitcheree (rice and lentils seasoned with curry and red pepper)

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Chuck reading to the boys from the Little Flowers of St. Francis and Mary babbling happily to herself.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Probably blue.

23. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
clean sheets from the clothesline, lavender, cookies

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Kathy C.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Like I'm gonna say no! LOL!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
We don't have any interest in any sports.

27. HAIR COLOR?
brown and grey (I wonder how much longer before it'll be "grey and brown"?)

28. EYE COLOR?
brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
yes

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Homemade pizza is my favorite; otherwise anything that anybody else has to clean up after.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
I hate scary movies, so happy endings.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Gone Baby Gone (I can't decide if I liked it or not.)

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
My shirt has blue, red and yellow flowers with green leaves on an ivory background- hopefully it is prettier than it sounds.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
I love summer, but I also get a lot of winter.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Silly question- I love hugs from just about anyone and kisses from a select few.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
brownies with vanilla ice cream

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
nobody

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
anybody

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I'm between books right now...

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I have a plain grey mousepad with the word MEMOREX on it.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
We don't have a TV.

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
silence

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles, I guess.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME???
Washington DC, I guess.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
nope

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Kansas

Well, that was fun. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've heard of 20 questions, but 46? That's really long. Brownies, mmm, brownies are good;)!