Monday, October 27, 2008

A Few Pictures

Here is a picture I got of our first snow. There isn't even an inch and it has melted as quickly as it fell, but the first thing I heard this morning was Joseph saying excitedly, "Mom, it snowed!"


Here's a new picture I got for the banner for my weather blog:

Here's a picture of our chickens, Jessie surrounded by his Jessica's...

This is the "nesting condo" our neighbor put together for me. The girls obviously like to sit in it, but they aren't really laying much at all yet. In fact, we've only gotten four eggs so far.
I thought this was a really pretty picture of our kitty, if only I could have held the camera more steady (it's a little blurry). This is Puddles, and he is sitting on the edge of the loft in the garage.

That's all for now. God bless!

2 comments:

Heather the Mama Duk said...

Pretty chickens!

Sherri said...

That's more snow than we will probably see this year!