Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday, 10-10

We're having more trouble with the van. I thought for sure the kids and I would be stranded at the library this afternoon. But, God is merciful, the van started after a few more tries, and we made it home. We have already arranged to get a new radiator (part should be in on Monday or Tuesday) but now it seems we may have a problem with the feul pump as well. If it doesn't seem too silly, please say a prayer for our van. I really hope that the string of necessary repairs will come to an end, and that we can get a few more years of reliable service out of it!

Meanwhile it is absolutely gorgeous outside. We are definitely in full fall color out there. The view of the ridge and the hills was just breathtaking. Some of the trees are so red they appear to be on fire- others are so brightly golden it almost hurts your eyes to look at them. The weekend is supposed to be perfect. I just love fall! It is truly my favorite time of year.

All is well, God is good, and I love you all...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I just love fall colors! Any chance of sharing some pics? :-D