Friday, October 17, 2008

More chickens

Well, we got ten more hens today, for a total of 22 chickens. We decided to call the rooster Jessie and all the hens will be Jessica. They are so funny to watch! They haven't laid any eggs yet, but we expect it will be a couple of days before they are really settled in to their surroundings.

It's going to be a slow weekend here. My van is back, but still not starting. The mechanic said he never could get it to act up on him, but he replaced a sensor (just had to do something!) and he brought it back today. Well, we were going to take Raechel for an eye exam and it wouldn't start! I'm beginning to wonder if maybe it is just me!? Anyway, it looks like we will be staying close to home for a while longer. I do have Chuck's truck that is okay for short trips; so I can get in to the market.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. God bless!

No comments: