Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Almost there!

I had a very nice visit with the midwife yesterday. Everything is looking good. I'm feeling great, and apparently Baby had quite a growth spurt! I've gotten the diapers and baby clothes washed, and the children gushed over each little shirt, gown, and sock as I folded them. I will be officially full term at the end of this week. I know there are many, many people praying for us, and I am so thankful. We are almost there!

The children had their picture in the newspaper today. That was very exciting! Unfortunately, Chuck has given me a different scanner/printer, and I don't know how to use it! The group picture is really poor quality, but Raechel, Joseph, and the other prize winners had their pictures taken seperately, and that one turned out pretty well. I'll make copies of it (I know how to do that!) to send to grandparents.

God bless!

No comments: