Thursday, August 23, 2007

Less than a month now!

We are now within a month of Baby's due date! The midwife visited on Tuesday; she said baby is definitely head down and engaged, although still somewhat high, the heartrate was 164, and I am looking good. Baby continues to be very active, although I don't know how s/he finds the room for all these acrobatics!

We are heading out soon for a party at the library. It is the close of their summer reading program, and the kids have been looking forward to it ever since I marked the event on our calendar. I hope everyone is having a good day!

God bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jennifer! I'm a homeschooling Jen, too, in the Copper Country (saw your link to this blog on the cchomeeducators meesage board). Hope to meet you sometime! Jen