Friday, August 17, 2007

Just a Quick Update

I only have time for a quick update while supper is finishing up and the kids are outside.

Chuck got home yesterday safe and sound. After the 100+ degree weather he was stuck in while in OKC, the 70-degree weather we've been having has to feel very good!

All of the children are doing well. Of course they are thrilled that Dad is home! I am feeling really good; I'll be at 35 weeks tomorrow! That is only 2 weeks away from the official definition of "full term"! When we were in Houghton to pick up Chuck I bought a car seat. That was the one and only big purchase I knew I would have to get before Baby is born. Having it sitting here in the house just makes me more excited! Nesting hasn't officially kicked in yet, though. The cloth diapers are still in storage in the garage.

I hope everyone has a beatiful weekend! God bless!

No comments: