Sunday, July 1, 2007

Already July!

I really can't believe it is already July and that 2007 is half over.

I got a rude awakening this morning- cramps in both calves that were so bad I couldn't even stand up! Somebody hasn't always been remembering to take her mineral supplement, but will from now on. Yikes!

It was a blessing, though, because it happened at 5:37. It was too close to my wake-up time to go back to bed, but earlier than I usually get up, so I was treated to a gorgeous sunrise. The entire northern sky was blushed with the first touch of the sun. It made me think, as I stood there at the kitchen window waiting for water to boil, that God has brought us to the most beautiful place left in the country. So many people live day after day without ever having an unobstructed view of the sky. I feel so fortunate to live in the country where I can see "the skies proclaim the work of his hands".

I pray that all of us will have a beautiful and grace-filled week.

God bless!

No comments: