Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thursday Thoughts

I really cannot believe that it is already Thursday. It was an unusual week for us; we had visitors two days in a row! I guess that is in part why this week seems to have gone by so quickly.

Today was breezy and cool. If we got above 70 degrees today, it wasn't by much. Tonight we are supposed to get down to the mid-40's. I'm not really complaining, but it is weird to be comfortably wearing a flannel shirt in July!

Chuck has actually been able to work two days in a row now. Yay! When we moved we were aware of the possibility that there wouldn't be enough work for him. I never considered that the problem might be too much. He's been gone a month. I just keep reminding myself that the more he works now, the less he can work later.

When I was reformatting this laptop, I found a disk of old family pictures. I'm sorry to say that all our pictures from the last two years were lost. Lesson learned: save digital pictures to disk at least a few times a year! I can't believe how much the children have changed since these were taken. Two years makes such a big difference! So, in closing, here are pictures of the children from June, 2005.

God bless!

2 comments:

Karate Mom said...

Oh boy, breezy and cool sounds so great! It's so humid here that you practically start sweating before you even open the front door to walk out!
Summers here always make me want to move NORTH!

Sherri said...

I love running across old photos. I say old, but even photos from a year ago surprise me. I can't believe how much Madison changed since last summer...she changed so much in the face...grew up so much!