Sunday, July 15, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

On this day 12 years ago, Chuck and I were married by a Rev. Buddy (or something like that) at a place called The Jesus Center (I wish I were kidding...) in Tulsa, OK.


Then, on the same day five years later, we were married at St. Thomas the Apostle Church in North Charleston, SC. At the time Robert was almost 5, Raechel was 3, and Daniel was 9 months old. We were both sentimental enough (and skinny enough!) to wear the same clothes. :o)

Happy 12/7 anniversary, Sweetie. I love you even more today than I did then.

God bless!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Chuck and Jennifer!!! - God bless, John Hoerig + Jesus, we trust in You +

Sherri said...

Happy Anniversary.
So, did you get married the second time to renew your vows? I was just wondering.
How cool that you were able to wear the same clothes. I tried my weddind dress on not long ago and it still fit :). Madison loved that!

Jennifer said...

Hi Sherri,
The second time was to make our marriage valid in the Catholic Church. :o)

There's no way I'd fit in that dress now even if I weren't 8 months pregnant, lol! Good for you!!