Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th!

I've had adventures in computer reformatting the last few days. Our PC crashed on Sunday. On Monday, I was attemting to hook up Chuck's old laptop to my monitor and printer, when it started refusing to cooperate. So with a little help from my tech support guy (Chuck) I decided to just reformat the laptop. Unless or until we decide to get the PC fixed, this will have to work.

I hope that everyone has a safe and fun Fourth of July! It looks like we will be celebrating at home. As Raechel already observed, "Fourth of July just isn't as much fun without Daddy." I heartily agree, but I will do my best. Fireworks just don't appeal to me as much as they used to. I could think of a hundred things I would prefer doing over watching the kids try to burn themselves or set the yard on fire. But we will grill hot dogs, make potato salad and homemade ice cream, and light our sparklers like proper Americans. It should be fun.

God bless!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

I hope you had a good day after all!!!

Anonymous said...

MMMM homemade ice cream!! Nothing is better! :) Hope you had a good time!