Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Beautiful


This picture is beautiful, but it just doesn't do justice to the majesty of the sunset we were privileged to watch last night. There were scattered thunderstorms sweeping through the area. There was black clouds and lightning to the south of us as well as to the north east. Between the two storms was this gorgeous red sunset.
My thanks to everyone who has been praying for Karen, the midwife. I found out this morning that she died yesterday. Please offer prayers for her soul, and pray for her family to find comfort and strength.
God bless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

> I found out this morning that she died yesterday.

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this! I had asked the intercession of the courageous and blessed midwives of Israel who defied Pharaoh and saved the life of the infant Moses and countless other Hebrew babies. May Karen find a place in their company and may her family be comforted in their time of sorrow.

God bless,

John Hoerig
+ Jesus, we trust in You +

Sherri said...

I'm sorry to hear that Karen passed, but hopefully, she is now at peace.
The picture is beautiful. I can't imagine being there to see it!