Friday, March 9, 2007

Sinus Infection

Well, my "mild" cold turned into a full-blown sinus infection; that's where I've been all week. At least it makes the pregnancy-related nausea seem not so bad. Thankfully I have the feeling that today was the turning point, and I will start getting better.

It's too bad, too, because today was absolutely beautiful. We got up close to 50 degrees with clear, sunny skies. Chuck and the kids were very industrious; they fixed up a little trailer we bought (it is actually the back of a pick-up that is probably older than our parents!), took a run into town for the tag, went to the dump, and cleaned out the garage. I, on the other hand, shook out the rugs in the mud room. Then I took a nap.

I hope everybody else is feeling well and enjoying a beautiful weekend.

God bless!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

I hope you are well soon...and feeling better from the nausea.
We have had beautiful weather in the 70's and 80's here. Summer is right around the corner for us.

Karate Mom said...

Wow, I hope your sinus infection clears up soon! Hopefully you'll gets LOTS of naps now that Chuck is home!