Friday, March 2, 2007

I'll never say that again!

We haven't gotten nearly as much snow as was predicted, so that's good I suppose.

Oh, man, was that a dumb thing to say! When I got up this morning there was a drift of snow in the shape of a wave reaching nearly halfway up the garage door! (I wish my digital camera was working!) The lower part of our driveway got plowed, but I'll still have lots to shovel before we can go anywhere. If we get more than a couple of inches tonight we will be unable to get out over the weekend. Odds are, we're gonna get snowed in. Such is life in the UP.

The children are doing a little better, but still tired and coughing a lot. I've had a cough, but so far that's it. We're all chugging lots of water and EM's. Luckily I made it to the grocery store a few days ago and bagged oranges were on sale for about a dollar a pound. Some of the fortune I might otherwise spend on doctors and worthless medicines, I spend on apples, oranges, and bananas!

God bless!

No comments: