Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Back, Mostly

I'm not quite back 100%, but I feel so much better. My head didn't explode, and I can breathe again, so I guess that means I am getting better. Thank you all for the prayers and well-wishes.

From what I hear it is spring almost everywhere else. I cannot wait for this slush and mud to disappear! I like it though. Alabama's spring was something like the world waking up to a raucous alarm clock; it went from winter to summer too suddenly. Here, I can sense nature yawning and stretching and quietly contemplating the work to be done in the time ahead.

That's how I prefer to wake up, myself.

God bless!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be surprised up here if nature hits the snooze button and goes back to sleep for awhile.

Sherri said...

Nice to see you back!
You are right that it is just suddenly spring/summer here in the south!!!

Zach said...

I'm glad your head didn't explode. :)