Friday, March 30, 2007

Made It

We arrived in Tulsa safely, thank God! We were able to get ready to leave quicker than we anticipated, so we left Wednesday afternoon. We stayed Wednesday night just south of the Twin Cities, and made it to Tulsa yesterday evening.

Everything is so different here from what I have gotten used to. I was telling Amanda yesterday that it feels like I've been out of the world for a while. It has been a long time since I saw so much traffic, so many stores... It is strange! The weather is so different here, too. We went from late winter to late spring within just a few hours of highway! I knew it would be warmer, but we still packed warm clothes and jackets; they certainly are not needed here, but we'll probably be thankful for having them when we head back north.

I was able to see Dad last night, and his prognosis might be better than we first thought. But we just don't know yet. I am grateful to everyone for the prayers. The keyboard of Chuck's laptop is difficult for me to type on, so please excuse any typos.

God bless!

No comments: