Wednesday, December 20, 2006

All Is Well

I haven't been at the computer much the last few days. Chuck is home for the holidays, we picked him up Sunday, and being with the family is so much more satisfying. It makes me really long to have him home with us all the time, and hopefully we will be inspired to work harder and pray more to make that happen soon.

I've been looking forward all month to the first White Christmas that I've seen since I was a kid. I'm starting to wonder if that will happen. There is very little snow on the ground- a few dirty mounds formed by shovel or plow, but lots of bare patches of grass (still green!) showing through. Today is supposed to get up to 45, and there is very little snow in the forecast for the next week. I suppose it is fortunate to have a mild winter our first year here.

God bless you all!

No comments: