Sunday, February 14, 2010

Half-Baked Baby

This weekend, Baby and I reached the half-way point. Here's the latest picture of us:


My visit with the midwife on Saturday went well. One of the lovely things about her... she comes to me, even on weekends. :-) My blood pressure is staying nice and low, fundus is measuring 23 cm, and I've gained about 13 pounds so far. We couldn't get a good listen to Baby's heartbeat because s/he was rolling around too much. We're talking a lot about whether we think Baby is a boy or girl, and discussing names. I think we've decided a girl's name, and I'm 99% positive we've decided a boy's name. But, since it is always subject to change, we're not telling until it is official. ;-)
That's all the update for now, Happy St. Valentine's Day! God bless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures (I went back and saw the 2 previous) showing your progress. Good to hear you're doing so well.

Love, Mom Ferguson

Sherri said...

It has been so long since I looked at blogs that I didn't even know you were expecting. It looks like you are doing really well!!!