Monday, February 8, 2010

Good Morning!

We had a pretty good weekend, especially welcome after having a rough day on Friday. It was over too quickly, though.

On Saturday we ran some errands in the morning, went to Mass in the afternoon, and had friends over in the evening. That night we met a milestone for this pregnancy- Baby was moving around strong enough for Chuck to feel it, too. Baby is moving more and more every day; it is so much fun to feel those little kicks and jabs and imagine what position s/he is in.

We had a quiet Sunday morning. I had to work in the afternoon. Since it was Super Bowl Sunday (which I wouldn't have known before getting to work if Dad hadn't mentioned it) I expected to be busy for most of the shift... and I was! But even after kick-off time, people kept coming in. Usually being so busy makes the time fly by, but not last night. I guess I was anxious to get home. I'm already looking forward to next Sunday; it will be my weekend off!

We don't have too much planned for this week, although I have a feeling we will manage to stay busy nonetheless. My next visit with the midwife should be on Saturday, so that's another reason to look forward to next weekend. That's all the update for now... I hope all of you have a beautiful week!

God Bless!

No comments: