Thursday, February 18, 2010

Daybook for Today

Outside my window... snow, sun, and temperatures that are almost above freezing

I am thinking... These days it is difficult to think of anything except the baby in my belly... especially when s/he is tickling me with little jabs and kicks.

I am thankful for... the season of Lent and the opportunity to grow closer to Jesus.

From the kitchen... Robert made the most awesome King Cake day before yesterday from Mardi Gras. We can't stop talking about how good it was. :o)

I am wearing... sweats today- dark blue sweatpants and a light blue hoodie

I am creating... a plan that will get our home and entire life more organized and again running smoothly. Really. I mean it this time. Honey, why are you laughing?

I am going... to permanently banish stuffed animals from the house.

I am reading... Saint Faustina's Diary; actually I'm only starting it today. I've never read the entire thing cover to cover, but maybe I'll be able to this time.

I am hoping... spring will not be too much longer. Fat chance.

I am hearing... Joseph, Daniel and Mary are in the kitchen eating apples. The boys are coming up with silly phrases for Mary to repeat. "Batman likes cantaloupe" sounds completely adorable coming from her.

Around the house... I just started my Lenten cleaning project yesterday; I don't want to look around too closely yet.

One of my favorite things... my darling, precious, wonderful, handsome, kind, loving and completely lovable husband.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Maybe I should start doing these posts earlier in the week, LOL! Tomorrow I work; Saturday we have errands and Mass; Sunday I work in the morning and then we will celebrate Thomas' birthday a few days early. I also plan to keep up on meals, laundry, daily chores, exercise, and my little house-cleaning project. I figure that will be enough to keep me busy.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing.

Photobucket

God bless!

courtesy of The Simple Woman's Daybook

No comments: