Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My Writing Assignment

My dear sister has given me a list of writing topics. I wonder if she knew just how difficult some of these questions will be! Here's her list:


1. What do you hope to accomplish in the next year

2. the next 5 years

3. why do you support the catholic view on abortion even in extreme instances of rape, incest, and under-age

4. what are your views on the political world

5. what types of livestock do you hope to raise and what will you do to train yourself on how to care for them.

6. what do you dream about for your kids

7. What do you hope to accomplish this summer during warmer weather

8. a funny childhood memory, a sad childhood memory

I'll plan on sharing my thoughts on these topics one or two at a time when I don't have anything else to write about. I'm really looking forward to this! Thank you for the ideas, Amanda!

God bless!

No comments: