Monday, February 12, 2007

I didn't mean to disappear!

I didn't realize how long it has been since I wrote last. I don't know where these last two weeks have gone! Chuck was home for a good while, and has been sent back to Texas. We've gotten snow and cold, but nothing like upstate New York. Thank goodness! We enjoyed a lot of time outside today; the bright sun and mostly clear skies made the 14 degrees feel almost, well, not comfortable, but certainly bearable!

I will write more when I have something besides the weather to talk about.

God bless!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Wow...14 degrees. I can't imagine. We are having a thunderstorm right now..certainly not winter weather.
It's nice to see you back.

Zach said...

Slacker. :)

Would you accept such an excuse about your kid's homework?


peace,