Saturday, January 20, 2007

Kids Say...

The older children would like to learn to knit, so we picked up some knitting needles and yarn at the thrift store this afternoon. Robert asked, "Did you find any left-handed ones?" Poor child! As a south-paw he's so used to things being more difficult!



Tonight I was trying to explain to Daniel what is meant by an "examination of conscience". I said, "we take a quiet minute to think about our actions and try to see them as God sees them." He thought about that for a second. He said, "Kinda like this one time we were driving in the van and I was looking out the window and thinking about things and I thought about a room full of people and they were all doing flips and I almost really could see them all doing flips, kinda like that." Ummmm... Yeah. Just like that.


And, finally, here is a picture of our kitties that Raechel took. She was really proud of this picture, so I promised to put it up.



God bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, I just LOVE your Blog! Such a sense of "peace" and "direction". Thank you for sharing your life with us!
God bless all of you!!!
Wendy C.