Sunday, January 7, 2007

Introducing our Sheep!

Our sheep are home! Introducing, from left to right: our ram, Pops, and the two ewes, Cocoa and Sugar. They seem to be settling in pretty well, and they survived their first night in their new home without getting eaten by wolves! Yeah! I guess we are officially on our way toward homesteading. It is pretty thrilling for this city gal.



When retrieving the above picture from my digital camera I came across the following masterpiece of photography. I call it "When You Give a Kid a Camera".




This may look somewhat familiar to those who participate at the Home n' Stead forum. We haven't been able to identify the owner of this particularly adorable (and thankfully clean) nose, but I have my suspicions. I also suspect Mommy needs to be more careful with her camera!


God bless!

No comments: