Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Blah

That's a good summary of how I feel today. I managed to get through the entire winter without getting sick, and now I have a cold. I'm sure I'll get over it quickly, but it sure isn't much fun in the meantime.

The kids are so good to me, though. Robert finished up breakfast and even dished me up a small bowl of oatmeal. Raechel has been helping with Mary. Daniel is very affectionate and attentive, and the little boys are trying harder than usual to get along peacefully.

I've been supervising, by which I mean issuing occasional orders from my computer desk chair while sipping a cup of coffee and wondering why this video I posted last night apparently isn't working. After a vigorous morning routine such as this, I'll deserve a nap... don't you think?

A note about the video, I'm getting an error message when I click on it, but I'm not sure if it's just me and I have no idea what to do about it. If you can't get to it by clicking below, try this link. And if that doesn't work, well, I'm all out of ideas.

I'm going to lay down now. ;-) God bless!

No comments: