Monday, December 31, 2007

2007

January- Our family grew by three sheep and a baby on the way. Raechel turned 10 and Joseph turned 5.
February- Thomas turned 3.
March- An emergency trip to Tulsa turned into a nice, although expensive and somewhat stressful, visit.
April- I received a perfect check-up from Karen, my midwife. I finally cleaned out the van after our road trip.
May- Of three lambs born from our two ewes, only one survived.
June- We celebrated our first year living in the U.P.
July- Chuck was out of town for Independence Day, Hope's birthday, and our anniversary. It was not a good month.
August- I did very little this month other than count down the days until September and pray that the guys would hurry and finish our roof.
September- Finally, our little Mary Mae was born and Chuck spent almost the whole month at home.
October- Daniel turned 8 and I was on my "babymoon".
November- We had our first snow of the year, and I celebrated my 31st birthday.
December- It was a beautiful Advent and Christmas.

May God grant each of us His peace and blessings in the new year!

No comments: