Monday, November 13, 2006

Launching St. Anthony's Acres!

This is to be my first adventure in blogging. I intend to use this space as a journal of our progress toward homesteading and simplifying, as well as a diary of the joys (and trials!) we will surely experience as part of this drastic change in our lifestyle. Hopefully this will allow my family and friends to know what is going on with us, up here in the northern wilderness of Michigan! I hope I will even meet some new friends.

God bless,

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Jennifer,
I am so thrilled that you are doing this! I can't wait to read all that yall are UP to! There's nothing like living vicariously through someone else! :O)

Yours in Christ,
Gwen
(in south La.)

Anonymous said...

So psyched about this.. will the children add a blog about their activities or experiences from time to time?