Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a safe and fun New Year's. Rather than going to a friend's for the evening, we stayed home; the snow was coming down pretty thick that evening. Driving in white-out conditions can be scary enough during the day, and even worse at night. It turned out just as well that we stayed home, because my body had apparently only two things on its agenda- food and sleep! We had a late supper and I started dozing off on the couch almost immediately after we ate. I woke up about 12:02. The kids were already in bed; we were quick to follow. That was our big New Year's party. ;-)

Compared to the last two weeks, this week will be a breeze. Raechel and Joseph will both celebrate birthdays, and I will have my first prenatal appointment with my midwife. I am 14 weeks along as of today (or three months tomorrow), and I'm feeling so much better than I was a few weeks ago. I'm always so thankful to make it to the 2nd trimester!

God bless you all, have a blessed week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you all. Also, Happy Birthday to Raechel and Joseph! Good to read your blog and keeping up on the family news. Love to all. Mom Ferguson