Thursday, January 14, 2010

Check-Up

I had my first prenatal appointment for this pregnancy today. It went well! We are still a little confused as to my exact due date. According to the little wheel like the OB's use, I could be due either June 26 or July 16. So we are going to settle for my calculation of July 4th. We can be pretty sure that baby will be born sometime between mid-June and the end of July. ;-) We decided to use the doppler to pick up Baby's heartbeat so the kids could hear it, too. Wow, there really is a little person in there! She said it isn't too early to use the fetoscope; I never have any luck finding the heartbeat with ours, but Chuck has had more success.

I am so thankful to God for His gift of new life, and for allowing me to play a part in His creation. Thanks for all the prayers for us, everyone... keep them up. It's a long time until summer.

God bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Until that time, whenever it is, just take care of yourself and the little one -- as I know you always do. Love you,
Mom Ferguson