Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary

I'm amazed that Chuck and I have been together for 15 years. It seems so long ago, and yet it doesn't. Anyone who is in love will know what I mean. I looked through our photo albums to find a picture of just us, and this is one of the few that I found.

Aren't we so young and cute!? :-D This was taken at his Grandma's house on Thanksgiving Day in 1995.

My prayer for today... Thank you, Lord, for our marriage and our family! Forgive us for our failings, strengthen us in our weakness, and bless us with Your love for many years to come.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! Sending prayers on this special day.
Love,
The Lunds

Sherri said...

Happy anniversary to you! Jeff and I have been married for 16 years, so I know exactly what you mean!!!

Zach said...

Aww... how cute. You look like a slightly older version of Raechel there.

Nancy and I just had our 16th in October.

Congratulations!


peace,
Zach

Heather the Mama Duk said...

:) Jamie and I have been together 13 years as of this past Monday. I was only 17!