Thursday, July 10, 2008

Waiting... again!

Well, the van is at the mechanics- not still, but again! I was on my way home from his place, when the van suddenly died. No noise, no warning- it had driven fine all the way to the bank and the grocery store and then his place. The kids and I walked home without incident; older children carried the "cold" groceries, and I carried the baby. Called Mr. Mechanic, he came to get my keys. A few minutes later he pulled into the driveway again- to deliver the non-refrigerated groceries that we had left behind! There is a sensor that went out suddenly- the one that tells the spark plugs when to spark. It really had nothing to do with the transmission problem, just an odd coincidence that it went out when it did. He said he ordered the part, it should be in tomorrow, and the van should be fixed by tomorrow afternoon.

We'll see....

No comments: