Sunday, May 20, 2007

A Pretty Day, Afterall

I didn't think it would be a nice day today, considering it was snowing this morning. We had what I would describe as a "heavy dusting" on the lawn (it never did stick to the street). If I sat and looked out the window, where I couldn't see the green grass, it looked just like any winter morning out there. I'll admit it was more than a little aggravating. But now it is sunny and 50* outside. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever get used to it.

Zach asked about Spot. He is actually doing very well. He eats like a pig, plays like a kitten, and follows us around like a puppy. I don't know what we're going to do with him; he has no idea that he is a barnyard animal and not a pet! As soon as Chuck is home, I can borrow his digital camera to get a picture of him.

Chuck is still in Oregon, working on more wind turbines up there. These wind jobs seem to just drag on forever.

I hope that everyone has a blessed and productive week!

God bless!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

The kids are aggravated with the weather here. Before we got the pool ready, they were burning up every time they went outside. As soon as the pool was ready, it cooled off. It finally hit 90F again yesterday, but was only in the 70's today with no sun. They tried to swim...had some friends over....but were just too cold.
I guess it will be more than hot soon enough!!!