Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Daybook

Outside my window...  grey clouds and white snow

I am thinking...  It has been nine years since my first homebirth.  Having Thomas at home helped and healed me in ways I may never fully understand.  Happy birthday, Thomas!

I am thankful for...  this restful Sunday afternoon

From the learning rooms...  I am back in charge of schooling, and our first week back in full swing has gone very well.  I am also thankful for that!

From the kitchen...  The kids had pancakes and blueberry syrup for breakfast; my breakfast was a smoothie made of blueberries, banana, spinach, and a raw egg.  For lunch I turned some leftover mashed potatoes into a soup I called Corn Chowder.  Thomas requested homemade pizza for his birthday dinner, so we are going to load it down with veggie toppings and serve salad on the side.  His birthday dessert will be Hot Fudge Pudding Cake and chocolate ice cream.

I am wearing...  navy blue scrub pants, my blue Mass City hoodie, and long underwear!

I am reading...  The Hobbit

I am hoping...  this week will be as productive and quick as last

I am hearing...  Thomas, Mary, and Lucy engaged in conversation about what makes birthdays fun.  General consensus: presents, cake, and talking to Grandma

One of my favorite things...  my to-do list!  I gave up using the one on my Tablet and went back to old fashioned paper in a little spiral.

A few plans for the rest of the week...  school, cleaning, cooking, laundry, exercise; nothing special, just daily life.

No comments: