Sunday, June 27, 2010

Daybook for Today

Outside my window... sunshine, rain puddles, chickens, and a 6-year-old boy who took the initiative to work on moving a pile of firewood.

I am thinking... this might be the last daybook before Baby arrives. :o)

I am thankful for... the yummy smelling late lunch/early dinner that is almost done.

From the learning rooms... planning summer school (mainly math) for Robert and Raechel; also looking ahead to next year.

From the kitchen... homemade corn tortillas, taco meat, Mexican corn, and homemade bread for later.

I am wearing... shorts and a tank top- I changed after work.

I am reading... nothing right now, actually.

I am hoping... we don't have to wait much longer to meet our newest blessing.

I am hearing... my noisy family.

One of my favorite things... having the perfect excuse to be "tired" at any time of day.

A few plans for the rest of the week: work on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and next Sunday afternoon; grocery shopping on Thursday; midwife appointment and Mass on Saturday; or maybe I'll just have a baby.

God bless!

1 comment:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Ohhhh, I am so jealous it is time for you to have your baby!!! I still must get through July! I can't wait for photos!