Friday, December 18, 2009

I exercised today!

I've had to take a long break from exercising, thanks to feeling almost constantly sick the last several weeks. I did a 3-mile walk today, with some yoga stretching to cool off. I enjoy exercising so much- if I had it my way I'd probably workout three times a day. :-) I just figured my exercise minutes for the year as of today- 8,425! To reach my goal of 9,002 minutes for the year, I'm going to need another 577 minutes of exercise in the next 13 days. If I get 45 minutes or more every day for the rest of the year, I'll make it.

I'm feeling somewhat better most of the time these days. I'm still feeling nauseous (funny how I always need spell-check for that word...) most evenings, but I'm having more energy during my good part of the day. Last night in the middle of the night it occured to me that I might have miscalulated my due date. So this morning I grabbed my last chart and visited a few websites. Sure enough, I was off by about a week. I had thought I was due June 27, but according to the due date calculators I tried I'm actually due around July 4th or 5th. I'm not convinced it makes much difference, since Baby doesn't use a calendar but will instead prefer to come when he or she is ready. I should be having a preliminary appointment with a new midwife soon, so we'll see what she thinks.

Everybody has been healthy and staying busy. Winter has officially arrived to the UP! Today we are having a brilliantly sunny day with temps in the lower 20's. It's so beautiful.

That's all the update for now. Only 7 praying days until Christmas! Love you all, God bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.