Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dear Santa

How are you doing there in the North Pole? Are you getting as much snow there as we are here so far?

I have tried to be a good Mommy this year. Sure, there were times I made mistakes, but I always tried to apologize and improve. So, assuming I am on your "Nice" list, these are my requests.


For Christmas this year, my children would like:

*Toys that are quiet, safe, easy to maintain, do not require batteries, and encourage sharing as well as imagination and active play.
*Books. Good books. The type of books we can snuggle down with as a family and share during read-aloud time.
*Games appropriate for various ages and several players, so long as said games do not have more than approximately one dozen pieces and/or one hundred cards.
*Movies are okay, but remember that we have to be picky. Please check the ratings.
*Clothes, particularly socks and underwear. There is no such thing as too many socks.
*Would a child-size vacuum be too much to ask for? Probably.

Thank you so much, Santa. I look forward to eating "your" cookies and drinking "your" milk again this year.

Love,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Motherbird said...

Love your list! I think I might copy it and give it to my MIL. :-)