Saturday, January 19, 2008

Mary is 4 months today!

Mary is also celebrating her 1/3 birthday today. I can't believe she is four months old already! I had a good opportunity to weigh her while the room was warm and she needed to be changed anyway. We have a hanging scale (the type they sell to weigh fish, actually) and I made a little sling so we could weigh the baby with it. Here she is getting ready for her weigh-in.


You are looking at 15.04 pounds of wiggly, happy Baby. Goodness, take a look at them thighs! As you can see, mother's milk really agrees with her. :-)
God bless!

4 comments:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Hee hee...I could just squeeze those little fat thighs! She is so cute!

Goren said...

Happy B-day to her!! I have 12 nieces and nephews!!

Goren:)

PS: If u saw an email from me yesterday asking a question about Catholic Faith it is NOT spam lol

Motherbird said...

I can't believe our little ones are 4 months old already! She looks about as chubby as my Adam. That mother's milk sure makes chubby babies!

Anonymous said...

I am glad I logged on today. I was wondering how much Mary weighed. I talked to Gail yesterday and Little Bob is now 16 lbs. and the Dr. said he could start on solids. Mary is one week older than Little Bob. I would just love to squeese that sweet baby in my arms. Great Grandma