Friday, September 14, 2007

I can't believe it!

My eyes may have been playing tricks on me, but I swear I saw a tiny bit of very wet snow mixed with the drizzle of rain we got this afternoon. Actually, it's been raining off and on all day. Where was all this rain a few months ago when it might have done some good!?

The forecast for Houghton calls for temps down to 29* tonight. But by Sunday we should be back up around 70*. I just love this time of year!

Baby still shows no sign of making an appearance any time soon. Thomas was so early (nearly a full two weeks before his due date) that I had myself convinced this baby would be the same way. I should know by now that they are individuals, right from the beginning, and that nothing about motherhood is predictable. So, I've resigned myself to my fate, and figured I might as well try to enjoy these last few days (please, not "weeks") before our organized Life As We Know It dissolves into Life With A Newborn.

I hope you all have a beautiful weekend. God bless!

3 comments:

Karate Mom said...

Awww, MAN! I'm so jealous of your weather!
Yesterday was beautiful here, with nice cooler temps. But today it's back up to 85 and the rest of the week is supposed to be the same, if not a little hotter.

I'm ready for FALL! And WINTER!!!

Sherri said...

I remember the patience it took to get through those last few weeks! Hang in there...or have you delivered by now!?!

Anonymous said...

Your eyes probably were not deceiving you. A friend of mine who also lives wayyyy up north reported having a bit of snow Friday morning!