Monday, February 23, 2009

Bizarre

When Obama's picture showed up on votive candles a few weeks before the election, I thought that was strange.

Since his election I have seen him referred to as "Savior" and "The One" as well as the "Anti-Christ". That's weired enough. But this picture, which I snagged from a news article linked in my yahoo mailbox, is just plain CREEPY.

I asked Thomas and Joseph what they thought it looked like, and they said he has a "halo".

Like I said; creepy.

Lord, have mercy...

3 comments:

Zach said...

For what it's worth, you can find the same shot of ex-President Bush around. It seems like photographers just like to do hagiographic photos of the president.

(Yes, it was vaguely blasphemous when it was done for Bush, too.)

God have mercy.

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Yes, maybe you can find them, if you search! But you can find a new photo of Obama protrayed in this manner EVERYWHERE! Creepy...

Sherri said...

There's another one worse than that of him with that "halo" behind him and his arms out to the side. It gives me the creeps!!!